• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2022/23 Premier League Thread

Trying to think how that could happen!

Kulu needs to start, Skipp needs a stormer despite his lack of game time, need to be good at set-pieces at both ends and none of Lloris/Sanchez/Dier etc hand them an easy goal or two

Yep, Maybe a set piece goal and a brick tonne of luck trying to avoid getting punished for any of our expected brain farts might be the only way

"Two scandalous penalties"

He's right on the first one but the second is not a penalty.

"We created enough chances to win the game".

You did in your bollox Mikel. clam.

Southampton looking to seal relegation by March. Will be followed by two out of Everton, Bournemouth and Forest I think. Everton still have the option hiring a manager who knows what he's doing .

GHod I hope West Ham get relegated. Such an annoying team, like that fly buzzing around your head that you never manage to crush.

Southampton looking to seal relegation by March. Will be followed by two out of Everton, Bournemouth and Forest I think. Everton still have the option hiring a manager who knows what he's doing .

They’ve turned on Jones already. Had a look at their message board and they hate him. Seems they haven’t even had a shot on target in forever. Have a mate who is a Stoke fan and he thought Jones was absolutely abysmal. No idea how he got that job.

City win tonight would be helpful...chelsea then have the Fulham derby and Liverpool away a couple weeks later

Chelski with two injuries in 22 minutes. Maybe there is equality to be found on the injury front after all. Arse next now, please.

Back