• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2021/22 Premier League Thread

Leeds are a really poor team. Could easily be a relegation fight this year if one of the bottom 3 shows any signs of life

We got a lot of travel though. Sort of negates the 24 hours rest.

I heard Burnley couldn't fly down to Brighton so had to take a 6 hour coach journey. (I assume they took that back as well) . Amazing performance by them.

We have so many 'up north' games you have to hope the weather doesn't make any travel a pain. We've already had one pain in the arse journey to Burnley.

Did you read the quote explicitly about the media pressure he is under in the image you posted?
What media pressure ??
There has been literally nothing on any of the main sites or on twitter
The Leicester Enquirer saying come on Brendon it must be better isn't pressure like what a Spurs manager gets
He constantly gets away with it and I don't know why, he did at Liverpool and has bottled top 4 the last 2 years late on with Leicester and nothing

What media pressure ??
There has been literally nothing on any of the main sites or on twitter
The Leicester Enquirer saying come on Brendon it must be better isn't pressure like what a Spurs manager gets
He constantly gets away with it and I don't know why, he did at Liverpool and has bottled top 4 the last 2 years late on with Leicester and nothing

I don’t imagine it was his nan / dentist speculating that he has “taken Leicester as far as he can”.

There’s less overall pressure than a Spurs manager as there’s less expectation, and less rival fans to bait for clicks / comments etc

When you say he gets away with it, you remember he got fired at Liverpool right?

What do you want, an effigy of him being burnt on mainstream media as his side are struggling? Without being on Twitter myself, I can safely predict there will be some negative comments about Rodgers so the claim “literally nothing” is certainly literally incorrect.

Back