• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2020/21 Premier League Thread

We are miles away from Liverpool. We parked the bus and got a draw, they take the game to them and win 7-0.

We are miles away from Liverpool. We parked the bus and got a draw, they take the game to them and win 7-0.
Very different set or circumstances in this game
This is the period where the lesser sides without depth will be less effective
Add in no fans
No benteke
And 3 games in 6 days for palace who just aren’t set up for that
And missing too many chances
Pool absolutely smashed them
It was like a plucky lightweight against a great middle weight

Not much we can do about other teams smashing in goals :confused:

Yep. Nothing to stop us from being positive against palace though rather than sticking to the play it safe approach and going for a 1-0. It’s got us to where we are so you can’t knock it too much but did we really need to play that way against a mid table side? I understand it against the top clubs.

Yep. Nothing to stop us from being positive against palace though rather than sticking to the play it safe approach and going for a 1-0. It’s got us to where we are so you can’t knock it too much but did we really need to play that way against a mid table side? I understand it against the top clubs.
Maybe place forced us too by playing well and attacking better

Maybe place forced us too by playing well and attacking better

Possibly. I still saw no urgency from us until they equalised then it was oh brick we had better attack and try and get another goal now. Regardless of how palace played I saw no urgency or desire to score a 2nd goal until it was 1-1

Possibly. I still saw no urgency from us until they equalised then it was oh brick we had better attack and try and get another goal now. Regardless of how palace played I saw no urgency or desire to score a 2nd goal until it was 1-1
It was exactly as you described
It does happen though
I’d prefer it do we smashed teams

Back