• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2018/19 Premier League Thread

Game over. Oh well, City have to win again (and again, and again).

I don't know anyone but Liverpool fans who want them to win it, everyone wants Emirates Marketing Project!

I don't know anyone but Liverpool fans who want them to win it, everyone wants Emirates Marketing Project!

I hate to always be counter culture here and always seem to take differing opinions to everyone else but I would prefer Liverpool then city to win it.

Have you ever asked someone if they'd prefer a punch in the face or a kick in the groin?

Leeds are playing some nice football.

I know its the fans but a lot of the old vile Leeds fans from the '70s are brown bread?
The football they both are playing is fine, the cult members that spoil it.

Almost enough to make one pity Man Utd fans. But they deserve it.

Based on the dross that make up the bottom of the table, I think the PL should do as in Germany, and reduce the number of teams to 18. 20 teams is just a bit too many.

Hope Gylfi scores a hat trick against the scum, I'm going to be watching closely.. I'm sure the toffees can grab a point at least, they're much improved of late with Bernard finding form and Richarlison dangerous.

Back