• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2017/18 Premier League Thread

I think I have figured out the perfect tactic for beating not getting beat by Emirates Marketing Project this season: Luck. Shedloads of it.

The way they relentlessly pressure their opponents regardless if the game is five or eighty five minutes in kind of makes me wonder if Pep still knows sports' favourite gynecologist...

Reminds me of the days when Liverpool had got into the minds of their opponents and had beaten them before they got on the pitch. Fear runs through the game, managers, players, and fans are all terrified of defeat. I would rather see my team give their all and try to win a game and lose than the negative style we see every week nowadays and when a great club like Manchester United buy into this method of play its a very sad day for football. I know I'm an anachronism to the modern "results are everything" philosophy, but I expect to be entertained with a bit of skill, invention, fun and sportsmanship with room for the individual to perform in a team effort, eleven robots running round sticking to a master plan on strangling the life out of a game is not what I want to see the greatest game in the world reduced to.

Arsenal have be tackling with their hands for the entire game and the ref as let them all go, except for the Chamberlain one. Grow some balls ref.

Back