• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2017/18 Premier League Thread

'The Ox' coming on. That world-class player who left Arse because he thought he was good enough to get a starting CM spot in a top team, but ended up sitting on Liverpoo's bench. Vastly over-rated player
Have you just noticed that?

By the far the best result, but still annoying that Salah bloody scored again!. Think Kane is going to struggle for the Golden Boot this season, even Sterling is a threat as City score that many times a match

Oh, I had no idea there was a game on. Sadface. Good result for us, but tomorrow is massive for us... a VERY difficult place to go and win

This is sort of like watching some Spurs games from around ten years ago. Goals flying in left, right, and centre, absolutely no sort of game management and any situation can end up with the ball at the back of the net, complete with the odd bits of semi dodgy goalkeeping.

Really hate those topsy turvy 6-4, 4-3, 4-5, 4-4, 3-5 results we have had that time. Those kind of circus are good for neutrals but too tense to enjoy for us the fans.

Wow! I'm amazed. Ref blows the final whistle with the ball out of play, before Cheatski could take the throw. Usually they will get that final chance and score when time in overtime of the overtime.

Williams nearly scored with a bullet header....into his own net. He is a liability on the pitch.

I never understood why Everton bought him, nor why he was so constantly linked with top sides before hand.

He was always just "decent", and always with a rickett in him. Never the sort of quality to attract such attention.

And, of course, now he is getting past it these things are even more obvious...

I never understood why Everton bought him, nor why he was so constantly linked with top sides before hand.

He was always just "decent", and always with a rickett in him. Never the sort of quality to attract such attention.

And, of course, now he is getting past it these things are even more obvious...

Because he had great tackle and block stats

Mainly though he had them as he was always recovering from his own mistakes

They brought Gueye off teh back of great tackle stats but you get those numbers playing for a relegated team

Because he had great tackle and block stats

Mainly though he had them as he was always recovering from his own mistakes

They brought Gueye off teh back of great tackle stats but you get those numbers playing for a relegated team

Actually I dont mind Gueye, thought he was the only bright spot in that Villa side, and the only one to look good under Koeman as well. Kind of a poor mans Kante.

Back