• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2017/18 Premier League Thread

According to people who talk on the TV whilst football is playing, he makes sure defenders "know they've been in a game" whatever the fudge that actually is.

For a lump he isn’t that physical IMO

It’s why the top teams deal with him easy enough

He has no actual stand out characteristic... he is everage to good at most things and not brilliant at anything

All united have when they need a goal, is lump it up to Fellaini and hope for the best. They're dogbrick! Very annoying that we as usual had a very poor game against them.

Very poor game but we still had chances
People are seriously over rating them this season r

Third season in a row we're good enough to win the title, but another team goes on an unbelievable run.
I think this season there's just an unbelievable team. City don't look like they can be stopped. Their defense is supposedly suspect, but they have the second best one in the league. Their offense, well, it's just too good. And they haven't been fluking wins and winning by the odd goal. They're destroying teams. I think we may have to resign ourselves to second again, unless something catastrophic happens to City, or they hit a wall at some point. But by then they may have put enough distance between us and them for it to make any difference. Which is why I am so tinkled off about the Burnley and Swansea draws. We need to be more clinical at the start of the season too, not just finish strong.

All we can do is play as well as we can and if City slip, be there to take advantage. If they don't slip and keep this up, they'll break all the records and we'd just have to give credit where it's due.
Pretty much agree with this. Looking at our fixtures I think we have to at least keep up with them until we play them in December and then get a win against them. To stay in with a reasonable chance of beating them to the title at least.

Back