• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2017/18 Premier League Thread

Steady!
roostery does not a happy football fan make!

Have no fear. We will score 5 v Bournemouth, Harry will get 2, Dele will get 2 and someone else will get the other one. They won't score any, the "hoodoo" will be over with.

Btw, despite Emirates Marketing Project's win away at Stamford Bridge yesterday, i still think Chelski will win the league again, the Kuntz.

Would love to be wrong though and we win it, but Chelski for me are still annoyingly hard to beat - even yesterday took a worldie from De Bruyne - and still the most efficient. We'll see i guess

Isn't two years ago about now that Rodgers was sacked and replaced with Klopp...Liverpool's next match is home to Man Utd...

Can you elaborate on that last bit? Not been following Klopp specifically closely recently..

Seemed a bit aggressive in his post match press conference. Turned into the whole victim hood the world is against me thing that so many in Liverpool seem to love. I guess being around people like that for any period of time it rubs off on you.

Poch does so well because he seems to keep away from our History and focuses on himself, very professional and reminds me of wenger when he first rocked up. Liverpool get good managers and then turn them into Liverpublicans.

Seemed a bit aggressive in his post match press conference. Turned into the whole victim hood the world is against me thing that so many in Liverpool seem to love. I guess being around people like that for any period of time it rubs off on you.

Poch does so well because he seems to keep away from our History and focuses on himself, very professional and reminds me of wenger when he first rocked up. Liverpool get good managers and then turn them into Liverpublicans.

Hmm, i might see if i can check out the conference, if he's getting aggressive about his defence that can only mean he is losing it.
Oh and i love the new word at the end there!

Hmm, i might see if i can check out the conference, if he's getting aggressive about his defence that can only mean he is losing it.
Oh and i love the new word at the end there!

Yep even on the match of the day thing after the match he came across as ratty and angry. Henderson was a bit better but you can see it is getting to them conceding goals.

Thing is when we do it, and we always do and will have another point this season. Or like how we are not winning at Wembley, you can see the players are a little down and saying they want to put it right. But if Poch came out and spoke with the press the way klopp did, i would be worried. Liverpool were meant to be getting this great coach who would win them the world blah blah.

I am more convinced that the is no such thing as a great coach, just the right coach for the right club. Poch fits in with Tottenham, and would with A Madrid, but would not fit in at say a Chelsea because the players would not buy into his system and work rate needs. Pep fits in at City because he can buy the most talented players and he can not coach inferior players to his system.

The best manager in the world who would fit Liverpool is funny enough managing at Saudi Sportswashing Machine.

I'm not sure about Chelsea atm. If Morata has to spend a bit of time on the sidelines then they could fall short.

As for Liverpool, I'd like to think that we will get something against them in their current form, but I expect us to play far too open and for their press and counter attacking style to open us up. Maybe Poch will have learned, but I expect a rough game all the same. I expect the UTD game to probably be the bigger test.

Back