• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2017/18 Premier League Thread

Eased him off it. 50/50 for me . Game over.

Edit: Having seen the replay a few times I think the ball had got away from Ramsey.

Are both Sanchez and Ozil in the last year of their contracts?

Yes. Can't quite decide if I want them to fudge off for nothing or sign massive new deals. Ozil should definitely get a new 300k a week deal, but Sanchez does some good for them. Wheelchair, Cazorla and Mertesacker as well, but they're not exactly key figures.

I have the commentary down. Tyler is practically rubbing one out.

Dawson won that cleanly. Ref not having a good night .

Last edited:
Yes. Can't quite decide if I want them to fudge off for nothing or sign massive new deals. Ozil should definitely get a new 300k a week deal, but Sanchez does some good for them.

Sanchez, almost 29, only has a year or two at his very peek. Mind you he has such skill that even losing some pace he'll still be an excellent player. He'll leave tho as he doesn't want to stick around that shi1 hole!

Last edited:
So does the Ageuro and Mendy injuries totally put tomorrow's Chelsea-Emirates Marketing Project game in Chelsea's lap?
Or could Chelsea disappoint like they did vs Arsenal after a European midweek game - something they didn't have to deal with last year?

Back