• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2017/18 Premier League Thread

I can't believe how the "experts" on tv think it's not a red card, Mane is running at top speed and he has jumped with both feet off the ground with his leading foot above head height, if that is not dangerous and reckless I don't know what is!

This 100%

I am sat here dumbfounded at the drivel these 2 are spouting. It is hard to believe that one of these idiots actually reached the dizzy heights of playing for England and playing for one of Europe's elite

The funny thing is, they will truly believe that. Some of the sh#t I hear at work is unreal. Some of them are even talking about where they might stay for the CL final in Kiev and how hard it might be to get time off work!!!

They never did bother with getting tickets.

I've thought previously that Liverpool don't deal with adversity that well. When things are flowing (within a match) it's all good but as soon as a mini crisis or doubt creeps in they deflate pretty easy.

That's something we are so much better at now. Resilient and keep grinding away regardless. We never appear to throw in the towel.

Back