• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2017/18 Premier League Thread

Please please please do not let new WHL become this quiet
I think the introduction of the single tier south stand will make that less likely to happen. Whether this new acoustics build that will make the noise stay within the stadium will also add to it as well.

The main thing though that will stop it becoming the Emirates is if our Football stays the same as it has been for the last 3/4 seasons and we finally win something.

I never got the boos at half time thing. You’d then cheer them on when they came out in the second half. Booing your own players is a no no unless they are Gary Doherty scoring an own goal and then also giving a really dodgy back pass to Kasey Keller resulting in a goal, then it’s ok.

I never got the boos at half time thing. You’d then cheer them on when they came out in the second half. Booing your own players is a no no unless they are Gary Doherty scoring an own goal and then also giving a really dodgy back pass to Kasey Keller resulting in a goal, then it’s ok.

Only ever booed once at a Spurs match. When Ghaly threw his shirt at Martin Jol

Back