• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2017/18 Premier League Thread

Finally, PL footy is back.

Liverpool to win at Palace 1/2
Salad to score anytime 4/6
I suppose we might as well make some money, as there will be no shocks here. Or at OT either

I had a fiver on Salah Scoring + Liverpool win.

When Liverpool went 1-0 down I threw another fiver at Liverpool winning.

It's almost inevitable.

(would gladly lose my bets if it means we'd have a chance to catch them tomorrow)

I had a fiver on Salad Scoring + Liverpool win.

When Liverpool went 1-0 down I threw another fiver at Liverpool winning.

It's almost inevitable.

(would gladly lose my bets if it means we'd have a chance to catch them tomorrow)

Agree. I am happy to lose. Sometimes it is like paying for your rivals to lose. The Salah to score bet these days is just easy money, and like I said at HT, it just meant instead of Liverpool being 1/2 they were 6/4 to win

Southampton are gifting them the game. The CB watched him head it and then watched him hit the rebound. Never moved once.

Well, looks like Chelsea have as close to a bye in Cup semi-final as you can get with Southampton

Last edited:
Arnautovic has got some quality when he can be bothered. Saints are shockingly poor though. Playing like they think they're already down. No fight in them. Popcorn on hold.

It's looking increasingly like its the current bottom three for the drop. The gap is small still but Southampton and Stoke don't seem up to the fight. Palace, with Zaha back, look much more motivated, even if they couldn't get anything at Anfield. Swansea and Huddersfield aren't showing much either. None of them look like getting near the magic 40 points. 35 points might be enough.

I think Saudi Sportswashing Machine are 100% safe now, West Ham still have to play 4 of the top 6 in their last 7 though but as you say there is far worse behind them

Back