• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2017/18 Premier League Thread

4 for Salah, all his now. Gunna be all over the headlines, makes me fudging sick, cannot wait for their excuses next season when he doesn't hit them heights again.

If salah is smart he’ll stay at the dippers and negotiate a massive contract, he quickly got found out last time he tried to step up a level, he’s not good enough for Madrid.

Won't hear the last of it if Salad wins the golden boot. Won't be any mention of Kane giving him 2 free months though.
It's no different to Aguero getting injured a couple of years ago - If he wins the golden boot he'll deserve it - he will be linked with top clubs in the summer and be under pressure / a marked man next season. The enforced break may mean Harry comes back fresher for the run in and win us the cup, something he'll be happy to trade the golden Boot for.

If Salad is smart he’ll stay at the dippers and negotiate a massive contract, he quickly got found out last time he tried to step up a level, he’s not good enough for Madrid.

They way he is scoring here in the PL I wouldn't bet against him scoring even more in Spain for a Real or Barca where they come up against far interior defences.

He is definitely good enough for Madrid. He has proved he can score bags of goals in Serie A and the PL. Top player now.

Salah is exceptional this season. Fair play to him. I think he has shown like Harry, he has exceptional quality in front of goal. It would wrong not to give credit were it is due.

They way he is scoring here in the PL I wouldn't bet against him scoring even more in Spain for a Real or Barca where they come up against far interior defences.

He is definitely good enough for Madrid. He has proved he can score bags of goals in Serie A and the PL. Top player now.
I second that. He should definitely go.

I hope he goes to Real or the like but he's has said the EPL suits his style!
So he may stay.

Last edited:
Having just seen the goals I wonder if the Watford keeper has a few quid on him winning the golden boot!

Having just seen the goals I wonder if the Watford keeper has a few quid on him winning the golden boot!

I don't do football fixed odd anymore but this was alway going to be a big Pool win. Watford have been poor this year! They even lost big to Arsenal.

I don't do football fixed odd anymore but this was alway going to be a big Pool win. Watford have been poor this year! They even lost big to Arsenal.
Don’t disagree re the expected result, Watford are in that awkward position of been Being safe so seem to phoning in in. Did you see the goals though? 1st one near post, 3rd one had no pace on it and he was falling over as he shot, 4th one he almost caught it and then pushed it into his path! I’m sure he’s just a poor keeper, it’s not in Fulop’s league but considering the scrutiny other keepers got during motd I’m surprised this wasn’t mentioned.

Don’t disagree re the expected result, Watford are in that awkward position of been Being safe so seem to phoning in in. Did you see the goals though? 1st one near post, 3rd one had no pace on it and he was falling over as he shot, 4th one he almost caught it and then pushed it into his path! I’m sure he’s just a poor keeper, it’s not in Fulop’s league but considering the scrutiny other keepers got during motd I’m surprised this wasn’t mentioned.

Watford are on the beach, let's be honest....they are dreadful. Tuned all the football off after 3 goals and watched Strike/BBC at least it was entertaining.
Mourinho's rants are fun ATM :cool:

Back