• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2017/18 Premier League Thread

Seriously before the game started did anyone really think it would be anything else but a Utd win?

We saw last week that Palace are dogsh!t. Loads of injuries, they are where they are because they are sh!te

Whether Utd won 1-0, 5-1 or 3-2 after being two down , it was always expected they would win the game. Surely?:confused:

No not at all
But it just shows how poor United can be in reality

Surprisingly I really like Jose, more than the other pretentious top managers. Jose never bad mouths us and at least he doesn't take it too seriously. Cannot bear Klopp or Guardiola, just feel sorry for Wenger and Conte is just a bit meh.

You bloody said it "surprisingly" he's the most spiteful and horrible man in the game.

Dumb fudging idiot.

Bc0c5VyCMAAYCKd.jpg

Seriously before the game started did anyone really think it would be anything else but a Utd win?

We saw last week that Palace are dogsh!t. Loads of injuries, they are where they are because they are sh!te

Whether Utd won 1-0, 5-1 or 3-2 after being two down , it was always expected they would win the game. Surely?:confused:

Before ko, thought nothing but a United win. Even at 1-2 I was convinced United would win 3-2, but for 20 seconds just as it went in stoppage time I began to think Palace might snatch a point.....silly me

Was very impressed with the Palace right-back, especially considering it was only his 2nd senior game for them.

It is annoying to see ManU coming back from 0-2 down to win 3-2. We never seem to win after going a goal down this season. Still, we are just 4 points behind ManU who are second in the league now. We should aim to finish in second place like last season.

It is annoying to see ManU coming back from 0-2 down to win 3-2. We never seem to win after going a goal down this season. Still, we are just 4 points behind ManU who are second in the league now. We should aim to finish in second place like last season.

Surely our aim should be to win the league and then aim as high as we can if we can’t win it

And comebacks...http://www.squawka.com/news/comebac...m-losing-positions/929793#gCbAiu5pfyeFgEhw.97

Please cheer up and be positive

We’re in a ducking great place as a club

That man has done a great job at Palace imho
He's giving them a fighting chance. They are lucky to have him.

Would be a miracle if they stayed up after there start to the season. Shame as I quite like Palace, along with Fulham they never seemed to raise their game for us, just treated us like another team, unlike some London teams we play.

Would like to see QPR come back at some point as well.

Surely our aim should be to win the league and then aim as high as we can if we can’t win it

And comebacks...http://www.squawka.com/news/comebac...m-losing-positions/929793#gCbAiu5pfyeFgEhw.97

Please cheer up and be positive

We’re in a ducking great place as a club
Sadly I don't think cheering up is a possibility for @Spurs7891. I have yet to see a truly, fully positive post (I may be wrong and hope to Hoddle I am). Most of us moan on here, get a tad knee-jerky, head to the Sissoko thread to kick a man when he's down, but apart from not winning a trophy, or not winning enough, or not scoring enough, this sis one of the best times to be a Spurs supporter EVER in 'The Modern Era'.

Back