• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2017/18 Premier League Thread

We are 18 points behind City and they have dropped 4 points all season. We won't be catching them so a good drubbing of Liverpool would nice for our goal difference differential. Plus its always fun when Liverpool lose and the excuses are flowing.

Although Arsenal may give them a run for the money today.

I'm fine with Emirates Marketing Project winning every game tbh, though I'd be happy to see them lose out of the blue to someone like Huddersfield. We need Liverpool to drop points though.

Wow! City's record at Anfield is even worse than ours! 10 losses and 4 draws in last 14 games there. Didn't know that, and it's a quite shocking statistic!

Massive blow for Liverpool with the best defender in the history of the game missing, but they still have 8 or 9 great players in the side. I think this could be a big scoring game with two iffy defences trying to out shame each other.

You'd argue that Arsenal with Sanchez could win the Europa, but without him they are not the same prospect. There are good teams like Napoli in there now aswell, who you would expect to beat Arsenal.

Atletico Madrid would dismantle Arsenal.

Do we want a City win now?
I do, but I do not want City winning every game!

I can live with that, bar their trip to Wembley obviously, league is gone, they can win every other match for me and make the league a stroll, but as said earlier, I have this weird feeling Liverpool are going to win this by the odd goal in 5

Massive blow for Liverpool with the best defender in the history of the game missing, but they still have 8 or 9 great players in the side. I think this could be a big scoring game with two iffy defences trying to out shame each other.
That’s the thing right, isn’t he a good player, but also been pretty brick too? I don’t get all the sucking off about him, do you?

Back