• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2016/17 Premier League Thread

You could almost start another team of clams with that list.

You can now add Ibrahimovic. Just need 4 more tomorrow. I won't complain if one of them is the Burnley GK or Liverpool's on Monday. Or should that be MerseyMonday, more amazing than any other Monday you've ever experienced.

All utd have is long punts up the pitch. Amazing but a Pulis team is playing more football than utd.

ref is having a bad one.
Was watching an american broadcast of some sort today, but there where brits commentating. They started off the match by describing how West Brom wasn't really feeling the preassure of playing "pretty" football as they weren't one of the big clubs, and as such you'd probably see alot of long and direct play witch wasn't considered pretty, but it was effective. Two minutes later United smash a long ball up to Lindgard who crosses it to Ibrahimovic to score, proper route one stuff. Funnily enough the commentators described it as a beutifull worked goal witch showed what amazing football the United players was capable of!

(Sorry if the grammar is way of, I'm quite drunk)

Was watching an american broadcast of some sort today, but there where brits commentating. They started off the match by describing how West Brom wasn't really feeling the preassure of playing "pretty" football as they weren't one of the big clubs, and as such you'd probably see alot of long and direct play witch wasn't considered pretty, but it was effective. Two minutes later United smash a long ball up to Lindgard who crosses it to Ibrahimovic to score, proper route one stuff. Funnily enough the commentators described it as a beutifull worked goal witch showed what amazing football the United players was capable of!

(Sorry if the grammar is way of, I'm quite drunk)

Best way to watch United

Been watching Bournemouth v Saints, as not going today and I reckon i've covered more ground walking round in doors than Wheelchair in this game and probably a bit quicker.

proxy.jpg

Did he die or something?

Oh my sweet lord that is cringeworthy. Who came up with the ridiculous idea to "honor" your injured - yes, injured (!) - teammate like that? I mean...WTF?! He's out for the season, it's happened many, many times before, and it will happen again. Deal with it like adult footballers and bloody move on.

Oh my sweet lord that is cringeworthy. Who came up with the ridiculous idea to "honor" your injured - yes, injured (!) - teammate like that? I mean...WTF?! He's out for the season, it's happened many, many times before, and it will happen again. Deal with it like adult footballers and bloody move on.

Tough for Gundogan who has already missed out on a lot of football through injury at Dortmund. Looked like he could turn into one of the best central midfielders in the world at one point. Now he's missed out on one World Cup win with Germany and at least one European competition. 26 and one Bundesliga title to his name having had several very serious injuries.

I see how it's a bit cringe worthy, don't get me wrong. But I also see how it can be a nice gesture for a team mate whose not had a lot of luck with injuries.

Back