• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2016/17 Premier League Thread

We broke city

I would use the word exposed ... think Pep is finding out the truth about the PL ..

While other leagues may have 2-3 great sides, no easy games in PL, and teams figure you out, weakness is ruthlessly exposed ..

His first real test as a manager ...

I see Charlie Adam will not get a retrospective punishment for stamping on Sanchez.

And nor will Wenger for pushing the fourth official out of "his" technical area.

Pair of c##tering f###hammers

2023.jpg

Fluke fudging luck goal for the scum. Again! Coming from a blatant dive doesn't make it better! Much worse a dive than Alli, but won't be mentioned.

How many gifts have Arsenal been given this season? Every time I see them play they are given at least one goal for free by the opponent.

Back