• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2016/17 Premier League Thread

Hopefully our boys wont be too disappointed that, despite winning first up today, none of the other top 4 teams caved to the pressure and dropped point.

We need to win first up again next weekend

Hopefully our boys wont be too disappointed that, despite winning first up today, none of the other top 4 teams caved to the pressure and dropped point.

We need to win first up again next weekend

That is the only way they can approach things. Let the fans feel the disappointment, the team needs to just keep winning and keep creeping closer to their 'goal'

One things for sure, we now mathematically have European football of some sort next season

The most sickening thing about Chelsea this season is how lucky they've been with injuries.

Since they stopped being brick and went to 343, they have started their first 11 in 13 out of 25 league games. They've started at least 10 of those first 11 in 21 out of 25 league games.

It's ridiculous. Moses was out for 2 games but the rest of the back 5 and keeper have started every one. Their only other misses are the odd one game knock to Hazard, Costa deciding he wants to go to China, suspensions and the likes of be selecting William instead of Pedro and Fabregas instead of Matic.
It's partly because they've played 20 games less than us, city Arsenal and united

That is the only way they can approach things. Let the fans feel the disappointment, the team needs to just keep winning and keep creeping closer to their 'goal'

One things for sure, we now mathematically have European football of some sort next season

I'd be ecstatic with 2nd.

We seem nailed on for a record points haul (for us), and certainly besting last season.

+42GD. PLUS 42. That's insane.

We're out punching all but one of the top 6, in terms of results vs financial clout. And that one has had literally unlimited funds.

And consecutive CL qualifications. Never before done by us... we're making huge strides.

And really, it's taken chelsea to go on a record-equalling win streak (that we ended) to put themselves top.

In any other season...

I'd be ecstatic with 2nd.

We seem nailed on for a record points haul (for us), and certainly besting last season.

+42GD. PLUS 42. That's insane.

We're out punching all but one of the top 6, in terms of results vs financial clout. And that one has had literally unlimited funds.

And consecutive CL qualifications. Never before done by us... we're making huge strides.

And really, it's taken chelsea to go on a record-equalling win streak (that we ended) to put themselves top.

In any other season...

Apart from last season.

Last season we have Leciester producing a one-off season
This season we have Chelsea breaking records.

I know my auntie's not my uncle, etc etc, but with a bit of luck here and there, we could have been on the verge of back-to-back titles. (I know)

Keep pushing at the door. You never know... We can just do our part. I despise those blue fockers more than any other club. Deserve the wheels to come off after last season's shenanigans.

Back