• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2016/17 Premier League Thread

If West Ham win today they will have an eight point gap over Swansea. If not they could be in trouble as their remaining home games are against top seven clubs. They might not win anothe game this season.

Home: Everton, Spurs, Liverpool
Away: Sunderland, Stoke, Burnley

Useless Stoke clams! If Jansens miss was bad, that was 10 times worse! 4 players that could have tinkled it over the line!

Personally think it's better for Arsenal/united to get top 4 than Liverpool....

The way I look at is is that Cheatski, Man C and Man U have bucket loads of cash so can buy players for whatever price they like and pay players whatever they like regardless of CL football. Arsenal and Liverpool arent in that position.

I'd therefore prefer Arse and Liverpool to finish 5th and 6th

The way I look at is is that Cheatski, Man C and Man U have bucket loads of cash so can buy players for whatever price they like and pay players whatever they like regardless of CL football. Arsenal and Liverpool arent in that position.

If Utd fail to get Chaps Lge again I think some top players might begin to think twice about going there.

Agree - Man Utd are Man Utd - you are going to move to them - Liverpool with out CL are less attractive than us.

If Wenger stays I wouldn't mind Arsenal getting 4th. They won't strengthen the positions they need to and the cycle just repeats.

If Wenger stays I wouldn't mind Arsenal getting 4th. They won't strengthen the positions they need to and the cycle just repeats.

Not sure I agree with that. It feels that they're teetering on the brink of not being able to attract players and struggling to retain their better players. A year or two without CL football would hit them hard at the moment IMO

Back