• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2015/16 Premier League Thread

Usually I like to see lads from my home town doing well in football....I might have to make an exception with Jesse Lingard

Usually I like to see lads from my home town doing well in football....I might have to make an exception with Jesse Lingard

Just makes it harder for me and is why I can't get excited about my local team, I know just how much of a taco they are.

The right-back for Saudi Sportswashing Machine, stay back ffs! All he does is run forward, lose the ball and Utd start a counter down that flank every single time. Shhhhort it out Shhhteve!

Stonewall penalty! Fully outstretched arm in the face, AND he blocks the header with his arm. Penalty all they long.
One of the clearest penalty you can get. Loses his man, stretches his arm out in desperation towards the ball and blocks the header. How anyone can think it's not a penalty is beyond me.

Having said that, I desperately want Saudi Sportswashing Machine to get something out of the game to give us some help.

Is tiote getting booed? I've always thought he was brick, but has something else happened up there to make the Geordies turn on him?

So many donkeys on this Saudi Sportswashing Machine side, they can't control the thing, no idea how we lost to these?!

Pen to Saudi Sportswashing Machine.

That hustle with fellaini and colback would have been free kick outside the penalty area! Dean realised that and gave it for another offence instead! 2-2! Come on Magpies!

Back