• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2015/16 Premier League Thread

CWND_0ZWIAA3-Nh.jpg

Someone has too much time on their hands.

CWNYJHVWEAANRYm.png

"after coming to Chelsea and asking why Ranieri was replaced, I was told they wanted to win and it was never going to happen with him. It is really not my fault if he was considered a loser at Chelsea."

Well done to Leicester. They have been the most improved and most consistent team in the PL so far this season. From being relegation candidates last season to become a title challengers this season is a remarkable improvement. They don't have many top quality players but all their players seem to be playing like one now. Just imagine, Leicester have only won 3 League Cup titles in their history but suddenly has become title challengers. Spurs can learn a lot from them, especially when it comes to having real ambitions !

Yup, fair game to Leicester.

Despite being a yo-yo club with vastly inferior resources to Spurs, they've won just as many League Cups as us over the past 2 decades and even if their campaign does collapse at least their fans can say they saw their team top of the league for a few weeks; something no Tottenham fan has witnessed since 1984 :oops:

It must be fantastic beeing a leicester supporter these days, as long as it doesen't take away a top four place for us I hope they win the whole thing (unlikely as that is). The sad thing is that they'll probably be picked clean in the summer. Marhez and Vardy will probably go to one of the big clubs and Liverpool will probably sign the rest, and have no clue as to why Wes Morgan hasn't made their defence water tight next season..

Impressed by Leicester. Everyone expects them to drop down eventually. They probably will, but they do deserve to be top. Have been the pl's best team by a good margin so far this season. Who knows what could happen if Vardy and Mahrez stays injury free.

It must be fantastic beeing a leicester supporter these days, as long as it doesen't take away a top four place for us I hope they win the whole thing (unlikely as that is). The sad thing is that they'll probably be picked clean in the summer. Marhez and Vardy will probably go to one of the big clubs and Liverpool will probably sign the rest, and have no clue as to why Wes Morgan hasn't made their defence water tight next season..

if I was a Leicester fan I'd be terrified of an implosion and throwing it all away, I don't think I'd be enjoying a minute of it

Mourinho only has himself to blame. He should have never went back to Chelsea. There is this unwritten rule in football that says you should never go back to your old club as a player or manager. He did well to win the league last season but now has his reputation badly damaged by Chelsea even more than they did to AVB.

Mourinho only has himself to blame. He should have never went back to Chel53a. There is this unwritten rule in football that says you should never go back to your old club as a player or manager. He did well to win the league last season but now has his reputation badly damaged by Chel53a even more than they did to AVB.

I can think of plenty of occasions where people have gone back successfully, Hughes, crouch, ancelloti and Capello spring to mind

beckenbauer, cruyff

I could probably do this all day

also, let's not forget, Chelsea were dominant last season, it's a car crash now but he still came back and won things

I can think of plenty of occasions where people have gone back successfully, Hughes, crouch, ancelloti and Capello spring to mind

beckenbauer, cruyff

I could probably do this all day

also, let's not forget, Chel53a were dominant last season, it's a car crash now but he still came back and won things

I guess there are always some exception in every issues. But not sure how you can call Hughes and Crouch as being succesfull. I think 90% of the players and managers who go back to their old clubs end up as failures.

Back