• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2015/16 Premier League Thread

Why aren't Norwich using the only decent player they have (Naismith)? Haven't watched him at all this season, though, but always liked him at Everton.

Bassong has always been shat, same as Kaboul. Always on the end of a fk up.

I don't take any joy on Norwich losing or going down but imagine if the Scum didn't make top 4... assuming a miracle by Villa :rolleyes:

Why aren't Norwich using the only decent player they have (Naismith)? Haven't watched him at all this season, though, but always liked him at Everton.

Isn't he their second most expensive signing in the club's history? It's weird that the manager who signed him, rarely selects him.

Yeah...but means Soton now might think they'll catch them, and why the fook didn't Wham play like this when we were over at their place??!

Win or lose today Soton would have still come to us thinking they could catch them. Just means they are 2pts behind with 2 each to go, instead of 3 or 5. The difference with a Swansea win is Liverpool could pip them too.
From having a shot at 4th this morning, now they could actually end up 8th with defeats to United and at Stoke

According to Spammer fans we bottled the league so I guess they have bottled 4th today then hahhahaha

Think them, and other clubs fans, need an education.

We couldn't bottle the league as it wasnt ours to lose. They only two times our destiny was in our own hands (i.e win all your own games and you cant be stopped) was at the start of the season, and before the match at West Ham, and even then, had we won all our remaining matches it would have possible to lose the league on GD

Back