• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2015/16 Premier League Thread

They go to City next week. Could be we just need one win.

Indeed. I bet they spawn a win, though, just to keep us sweating on the trip to Saudi Sportswashing Machine.

Rafa poised, corkscrew in hand and towel over arm....

Unless we just thrash the chavs and Southampton, that is. Why not? ...as MP would say.

You all know what's going to happen don't you. They will somehow finish ahead of us

If we dont finish above Arsenal this season, we never will. Uncannily the one time I wouldn't have minded us playing last would have been next week. Really could have done with knowing the City/Arsenal result before we played.
This is why we really need to get at least a point on Monday. A win and a draw in the next 2 and we can have our own party next Sunday after Leciester probably have theirs the night before

Really hate ManU. But badly want them to beat Leicester to stop them winning the league and keep our own chances alive. I think the pressure is on ManU to win. If ManU fail to win, they will be surely out of the top 4 race and that will at least guarantee us to finish in top 4. But really hope ManU will win though.

Really hate ManU. But badly want them to beat Leicester to stop them winning the league and keep our own chances alive. I think the pressure is on ManU to win. If ManU fail to win, they will be surely out of the top 4 race and that will at least guarantee us to finish in top 4. But really hope ManU will win though.

Agree. By 5pm tonight we could be in the CL once again and it wont be us that miss out if City and Liverpool win their respective European trophies.

At the beginning of the season we would have all of bitten limbs off for 4th. But if we were to still finish below Arsenal after having such a strong chance to finally do it again, it will add a slight tinge of disappointment to what has been a great season

Leicester's odds of winning today has drifted out from 3.60 to 4.20.. anything I need to know about? Or just the bookies adjusting for lots of bets on United?

Agree. By 5pm tonight we could be in the CL once again and it wont be us that miss out if City and Liverpool win their respective European trophies.

At the beginning of the season we would have all of bitten limbs off for 4th. But if we were to still finish below Arsenal after having such a strong chance to finally do it again, it will add a slight tinge of disappointment to what has been a great season

A slight tinge? I think it would qualify as a bit more than a slight tinge. Having them eating our dust for virtually the whole second half of the season; having been still in the race for the title with them out of it; having had our best season for decades, with pundits across the board cooing over our performances and calling them bottlers while their fans cried and moaned Wenger out, only to capitulate again at the death and have them slither above us? Nah, I'm not having that.

That was a beautiful strike. You could see him shaping up for it for way before he hit it.

Lots of desire and effort on show this week from the Swansea boys.

Back