• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2015/16 Premier League Thread

Do we want the irons smacking the goonies tomorrow ? They are the first game up - i sure as hell want the scum to get smacked !
Yes we do, but we all know they will bend over like a fag in a prison shower, and present themselves to Arseanal.

Today looks being the day Villa fall through the trap door, defeat at home to Bournemouth and no matter what Norwich do there are gone, Norwich get a point at Palace and its official

"And it's the perfect start! Or... would have been, if... the flag hadn't been raised, and... the effort hadn't been off target."

Certainly no complaints from me the way WH are playing. knocking at the door, just cant get in, and when they do, wrongly adjudged offside

And right now everything is going their way. Still not sure I would make them faves for the title, but definitely favourite to finish 2nd

Credit to them that they always seem to peak at this point of the season. I know they lost to Swansea at home but four of their last six at home Palace, West Brom, Norwich and Villa.

Really need the Spammers to take something from this game

Credit to them that they always seem to peak at this point of the season. I know they lost to Swansea at home but four of their last six at home Palace, West Brom, Norwich and Villa.

Really need the Spammers to take something from this game

They seem to do it every f#ckin season once the 2nd NLD is played. Looks like no matter how well we are doing, however many pts clear we are. We are just destined not to finish above them.
You know just once would be nice. Once! It's not asking for a lot, is it?

Sounds like the goons got a little lucky with the opening goal. Had wham got the opener, their heads might have dropped. A very different game maybe.

We have to win every game to secure 2nd. What Leicester do is beyond our control.

Well there goes the title. I can't see Arsenal dropping many more point this season with the easy run they have and we could drop points at Chelsea and Stoke quite easily.

Sounds like the goons got a little lucky with the opening goal. Had wham got the opener, their heads might have dropped. A very different game maybe.

We have to win every game to secure 2nd. What Leicester do is beyond our control.
I doubt it.

Spam are playing with less than half the intensity they did against us. I genuinely don't think they care whether they win or lose this one.

Looking at the fixtures, I think there is more chance of Arsenal winning all their fixtures. I have them finishing on 77pts now

Back