• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2015/16 Premier League Thread

Wonder what Mourinho's distract-media's-attention-from-loss-tactic will be today. Poor pitch? Broken chair in wardrobe? Low oil prices? Global warming??

West Ham did well but I've watched the bin dippers three times this season and they are plain poor :)

watched Bournemouth vs Leicester and was very impressed with Leicester
My second team did well - Come on you Eagles..

Last edited:
not many home teams won in the PL and Championship....1 in the PL and about 2 in the Championship

watched the chelsea game, palace completely deserved to win, when chelsea equalized, they bombed forwards again to go in front, how many other teams would have parked the bus there to get out with a point, good goals from palace too, pardew's found his niche there

only 7 home PL wins so far this season from 38 games played

Chelski, Arse, Spam and Spurs yet to win at home after 2 games each

Fuсk me, Norwich have been poor. Southampton players with time to do keepy-uppies in the box before having a shot. Three attempts in 75 mins, none on target. No closing down, just nothing. Doesn't seem a happy camp, either. Players arguing and remonstrating with one another.

Back