• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2014/15 Premier League Thread

I only turned it on after the Grand Prix but from what I saw palace were the better side, the dipper defence just couldn't handle them

19 points is the lowest for fourth place after 12 games, since three points were introduced for a win in 1981-82.

I'm just stunned that all conquering, total footballing west ham are only a point above spurs now?! What's happening, I was told they were a million times better than us, yet we are at pretty much our lowest ebb, yet they're 1 point ahead?! Knee and jerk!

I'm just stunned that all conquering, total footballing west ham are only a point above spurs now?! What's happening, I was told they were a million times better than us, yet we are at pretty much our lowest ebb, yet they're 1 point ahead?! Knee and jerk!

That''s true, but we've needed late goals to beat two relatively poor sides with 10 men. I really don't think we would have won either game with 11 v 11. I still think we will finish above West Ham, can't see us higher than 7th though.

That''s true, but we've needed late goals to beat two relatively poor sides with 10 men. I really don't think we would have won either game with 11 v 11. I still think we will finish above West Ham, can't see us higher than 7th though.

But we did beat them.

We will finish above WHam. They are playing as good as they have been since fat Sam took over and we've been under performing pretty much. And the difference 1 point. We will play better and they will play worse.

Webb on MNF said Wheelchair's reaction wasnt violent towards Felliani, Neville and Carragher dont agree, talk about a cover up, pathetic

Webb on MNF said Wheelchair's reaction wasnt violent towards Felliani, Neville and Carragher dont agree, talk about a cover up, pathetic

i never understood why webb was regarded so highly. he just made the rules up as he went along.

Back