• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The "Official" 2013/14 Other teams matches thread

Everton have a tough February. Question is how far behind they'll be come March. Looks like Liverpool might finish ahead of them this season.

Michael Owen, what can you say? I feel like crushing my phone so I'll have something sharp to jam in my ears.

'pool are too schizophrenic. You have to admire Rodgers gun-ho approach but I think they will lose games against hard working teams that can outfight them. Plus without S&S they are an average mid table team.

I think that's not paying them enough respect to be fair. Coutinho is a very good player. Sterling is as good as Lennon at least. On current form better.

Liverpool have been very good to be fair. They are counter attacking really well. Very aggressive in the tackle and just winning most battles. They want it more.[/QUOTE]

When it comes to the Merseyside derby when its at Anfield, Everton never do, bit like us when we go to the Emirates.

and thats what makes a good team a good team. ripped apart for 45 minutes and in the opening seconds of the second half, equalise.

I think that's not paying them enough respect to be fair. Coutinho is a very good player. Sterling is as good as Lennon at least. On current form better.

They are, but that makes them as good as Southampton or Saudi Sportswashing Machine. Possibly worse. But its academic, as they do have S&S and they are awesome. Unless injured...or banned.

and thats what makes a good team a good team. ripped apart for 45 minutes and in the opening seconds of the second half, equalise.

Yeah :( Shyte defending on the edge of the box. You could see first half, that unless the saints took another chance they'd be screwed this half. Lets hope we see a reaction from Southampton now. They showed first half they can cause them all sorts of problems.

This was always likely to be a bad week for us. Let's hope we do something tomorrow. I fully expect United to put together a very good run. Liverpool continue to impress.

Funnily Everton haven't been that bad, bar the goals which were all defensive lapses.[/QUOTE

Everton's back line is missing two very good defenders in right-back Coleman and central defender Distin . Our back line was also hard hit at WHL when we played Pool, with our central and left full back positions under strength and the Reds got five.
Could well be five tonight as well.

Yeah :( Shyte defending on the edge of the box. You could see first half, that unless the saints took another chance they'd be screwed this half. Lets hope we see a reaction from Southampton now. They showed first half they can cause them all sorts of problems.

It's difficult to turn the momentum of a game. You'd think it's very much Arsenal's game now.

Back