• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
Spurs fans deserve this crap. You had the mind the gap stuff and then people started posting Chelsea's fixture list saying RIP. I said then I could see Chelsea winning a lot if not all of them.

Ok Chelscum are gonna batter QPR 3-0 and 18 mins gone

Maybe we need to do the same to Blackburn huh

Spurs fans deserve this crap. You had the mind the gap stuff and then people started posting Chelsea's fixture list saying RIP. I said then I could see Chelsea winning a lot if not all of them.

I can certainly see them winning all 3 home games,but I have a feeling Liverpool will be really up for the League game at Anfield

People laughed at me when I said Chelsea were the best team in the league and should be winning the Premiership. I hate the fudgers, but they ARE a great side full of excellent players. Just thank fudge that Di Matteo wasn't in charge at the beginning of the season!

I can certainly see them winning all 3 home games,but I have a feeling Liverpool will be really up for the League game at Anfield

My big hope for them dropping points is that the number of games they'll have played in a short space of time will catch up with them

We definitely want a draw between them and Saudi Sportswashing Machine on Wed now

Home and away. QPR's home form has been brilliant. Their away form has been dreadful. I do believe home advantage is a big advantage, but certainly not to the degree that QPR's fortunes have waxed and waned.

Certainly has of late, but I honestly wouldnt say they were brilliant last Saturday, above average. Unfortunately our current form of not being able to beat an egg made them look better

Records are meant to be broken, chavs are on a roll and a lot stronger than the toons, their players have experience of winning things to boot.

We need to win our games, simple math, not so simple execution.

chelsea fans chanting "you know what you are" to anton ferdinand..

as well as "anton what's the score?" not to mention booing him every time he gets it..

they really are detestable c*nts.

The people who postrationalised the defeats to Norwich and QPR saying we are loosing to "good" teams need their heads examined.

Both are easily pressured and punished. By teams with attitude, invention and something as exotic as a "gameplan", mind.

Back