• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
I've seen so many Keeper's come to the Lane over the years and play blinders. Must be something in the water.

I know what you mean.

Dont get me wrong, I'm not saying the guy had a blinder, but I think that save followed by Bale hitting the bar, both at 1-1, were massive turning points. We'll never know what would have happened if Benny puts us 2-1 up

I've seen so many Keeper's come to the Lane over the years and play blinders. Must be something in the water.

I think it is more of a case of our strikers hitting it directly or too close to the goalie. I think EKotto should have done better with the chance.

Boring first half, hardly any atmosphere either. I think the early kick off must have a lot to do with it. They have probably all been up since 5am.

You'd think it was a pre season friendly. Someone needs to remind these overpaid sportsmen their playing for a place in the FA Cup Final.

'Paul Warner on Twitter: "Everton are time-wasting after 30mins. Small-club mentality, holding on to what they have."

Didn't Liverpool do the same when they scored against Emirates Marketing Project at the Etihad Stadium in the Carling Cup semi-finals?'

aha... I like this guy.

Mods on RAWK deleting every post made at HT. How dare people criticise Kunt Kenny and his team selection.

Back