• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
all the bitching about other teams reffing decisions or luck is a olad of flimflam.

We've taken two points from 3 games against Stoke, Norwich and Sunderland, the same impregnable defence machine that got pumped four nil against Everton today.

Its our performances that are costing us, no-one elses.

By the way, strange how everton flog us their striker that cant score for brick, they start scoring, we stop. Maybe we can blame our results AND our transfer policy. Yeah why not. Sounds less bitter than harping on about a lack of luck or whatever old flimflam it is this week.

Fulham played well that half. Looked the more dangerous side. Were not that troubled. And then...
The game needs another Meireles dodgy tackle, booking and red card to liven it up. The ref didn't even book Meireles for the right tackle either.

Neville ..."They see a challenge coming in like that, they will go to ground," Go to ground -say what you mean Gary --Dive. And since when did that become an acceptable part of the game?

all the bitching about other teams reffing decisions or luck is a olad of flimflam.

We've taken two points from 3 games against Stoke, Norwich and Sunderland, the same impregnable defence machine that got pumped four nil against Everton today.

Its our performances that are costing us, no-one elses.

By the way, strange how everton flog us their striker that cant score for brick, they start scoring, we stop. Maybe we can blame our results AND our transfer policy. Yeah why not. Sounds less bitter than harping on about a lack of luck or whatever old flimflam it is this week.

Said the same thing in another thread about us blaming refs or bad luck for our position, we are to blame for not playing well enough any other excuse is just that, a excuse.

From the replay, King dragged Holt back and then tripped him up. 50 seconds later, Defoe equalised. I can imagine that had we been in that situation, ie away at a superior team, we would have ended up losing and then blaming the ref.

Could you imagine if we were in Norwich's shoes today when they should have had a penalty at 1-0?

I couldn't believe it, I was the other end of the ground and it looked a nailed on pen from there. King seemed to be holding Holt all game. The Adebayor one in the second half was also a pen. Both really poor decisions that worked in our favour but really poor nonetheless.

We wouldn't have lost, we'd have totally evaporated. I dont know how it happens but sometimes we just turn into absolutely nothing. No plan, possesion or shots. Happens too often.

We wouldn't have lost, we'd have totally evaporated. I dont know how it happens but sometimes we just turn into absolutely nothing. No plan, possesion or shots. Happens too often.

Like the 5-2 against man utd for example. Apparently Webb gifted them a 5 goal penalty.

cheers - how did the ref/lino come across - seemed to get a lot of stuff wrong (for both sides) first half he seemed to give Norwich a free kick every time one of their players went down - i think the first time a decision went against them was the penalty claim !

I'll be honest, I didn't really notice any of the officials that much, other than that nailed on penalty claim and a later Adebayor barge which was possibly one (I personally didn't think it was).

Back