• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
completely against the run of play apparently (so basically like every game they've played the last month and a half).

Meh, not really to be honest. It's been low-quality 50-50 stuff so far, as is so often the case in the first half of games these days. QPR have been huffing and puffing and getting in behind now and then, but it's not as though they've been killing the Arse.

59802.jpg

Villa a very pale shadow when martin o'Neil was there, woeful. Nothing to expect here they are a good team to play to claim 3 points at the mo', no wonder the scum looked good v them, now chelscum.

I'll bet they manage to turn in a decent performance when we meet them though!

Sod's law.

Meh, not really to be honest. It's been low-quality 50-50 stuff so far, as is so often the case in the first half of games these days. QPR have been huffing and puffing and getting in behind now and then, but it's not as though they've been killing the Arse.

Bit unfair, QPR have taken it to them first half, a really good effort from the off

Bit unfair, QPR have taken it to them first half, a really good effort from the off

Well, yes, but now the half is over and we can see it in its totality, in truth QPR were just doing the usual struggling team's "blood and thunder" routine for the opening 20 minutes before parity was restored and then Arsenal ended the half on top with 4 or 5 shots in the final 15 minutes. All pretty predictable and I'd be slow to give QPR too much credit.

Sooo at the half...

1-0 Chelsea
1-0 Everton
2-0 Fulham
2-1 Sunderland
1-1 Arse/QPR
0-0 Wigan/Stoke
0-0 Wolves/Bolton

Not expecting anything less than 2 away wins at Villa and QPR, so anything less is an absolute bonus. These arent the games I expect Chelsea or Arsenal to drop points in.
If one of them drops points I'd be amazed, if they both do, well I just dont know

Well, yes, but now the half is over and we can see it in its totality, in truth QPR were just doing the usual struggling team's "blood and thunder" routine for the opening 20 minutes before parity was restored and then Arsenal ended the half on top with 4 or 5 shots in the final 15 minutes. All pretty predictable and I'd be slow to give QPR too much credit.

This sums it up pretty much. Only one winner in this game unless Hughes gets into his midfield at half time. I'd take Derry off as he's been totally bypassed. Barton has been poor too. Move Tarrabt into the No10 role. Pray.

Back