• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
Excuse my brick memory, but the *year before last* did we get through to the round they just got to... we drew Real Madrid and Crouch got sent off within 5 mins

Gomes threw a couple in, we got dingdonged, yeah is that right?

Hope Cheat$ki get Real Madrid too, they look brick hot right now

Real would dingdong all over them whilst the Chelsea fans attempt to group fellate Mourinho.

:ross:

a095b62ba601cdf2e9b5ff3d0e9c8069_biscuitsdrogba.gif

I would love to see someone stamp on their head next time a footballer does this. It fudging sickens me. I'm both embarassed for them and filled with a desire to cause serious damage to them. Drogba - ****. I hope you break your leg.

Can someone tell me why the fudge players don't get retrospectively banned for this? It's a disgrace.

Hmmmm is it just me or does the QF line-up look outrageously easy this year compared to last?

Real, Barca and Chelsea are the only teams in the QF this year and last.
The other 5 clubs are Bayern, Milan, Marseille, Benfica, Apoel.
Last year, it was Man U, Tottenham, Shakhtar, Inter, Schalke.

If Barca draw Real then there is a very good chance of getting to the final, and then you just a one match upset away from winning it.

it's a very weak last 8 line up outside the barca and real madrid. even bayern munich are miles behind dortmund in their league

Nothing special about Chelsea beating Napoli. As I said in an earlier thread, Italian teams are always shyte against English teams, especially when they play away.

Gutted for Napoli, really wanted to see them through

They should have applied the kind of pressure they did prior to their goal the moment Drogba headed the first

Now watch Chelsea go on a 10-win ubeaten run with that owl in charge.

I was listening to it on the radio, I heard that Terry was shouting orders from the touchling in Extra time as if he was the manager? if this is true then what a quant, please give him the managers job and let him see how it is.

If untrue, then I stand by my comment - he's a quant still

yep, 'tis true.

standing behind Di Matteo doing the two fingers up on one hand and one finger down on the other to indicate to Essien to sit in front of the CBs.

in other news, they must reckon Cahill is brick. bringing on Bosingwa to play CB ahead of him.

that was some game last night. Disappointed for Napoli, but amazing guts by the cnuts from Stamford Bridge. Again, another of our rivals coming into form at an important time.

Back