• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The losing OMT-starter avatar appreciation thread

29dg374.jpg

Am I allowed to edit my avatar so that the image says "Fvck me, football management is really hard" underneath?

<- This might even become the standard OMT losers avatar for the remainder of this season.

Mods any chance that some of the classic loser Avatars can be posted in here?

At least the Mumorn David Sullivan avatar from the (first) West Ham debacle?

Please?[-o<

Mods any chance that some of the classic loser Avatars can be posted in here?

At least the Mumorn David Sullivan avatar from the (first) West Ham debacle?

Please?[-o<

I think that I have a few of them saved on a laptop that has died. If I can resurrect it, I will post them in this thread.

I have a few at home, but maybe scara has access to the ones that have been uploaded to the site?

Seeing as I'm stuck with Timmeh as my avatar, I thought I'd turn a new leaf and start the YTS Tim fanclub.

It's called Totally Into Tim, and anyone who wants to join only needs to click on Settings in the top right, then edit avatar on the left hand menu. You can select the Timmeh fanclub avatar (Totally Into Tim) from there.

Well, it's about time we got this thread going again.

Another great one to the list (as LutonSpurs can now testify):

mightredchevrolet08_580x0.jpg

Funnily enough, I still can't find that classic David Sullivan photoshop that was unleashed upon Mumorn after last season's WHL league debacle vs the Spammers

Well, it's about time we got this thread going again.

Another great one to the list (as LutonSpurs can now testify):

mightredchevrolet08_580x0.jpg

Funnily enough, I still can't find that classic David Sullivan photoshop that was unleashed upon Mumorn after last season's WHL league debacle vs the Spammers

personally i think we need to also go back to some of the ancient traditions of the OMT , as in before the new crop of posters and new mods were about. there is so much of it that is lost due to butchery its unreal

thing is though , those traditions left with some really missed old school posters.

even something as trivial as the OMT league table and points allocation...gone:(

personally i think we need to also go back to some of the ancient traditions of the OMT , as in before the new crop of posters and new mods were about. there is so much of it that is lost due to butchery its unreal

thing is though , those traditions left with some really missed old school posters.

even something as trivial as the OMT league table and points allocation...gone:(
We'd be happy for you to start and update a league table Affy

Back