• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The losing OMT-starter avatar appreciation thread

glorygloryeze

Ian Walker
Not that I'm trying to give the mods the nudge to sort out Jurgen after today's mess8-[ but I must say the only thing that acts as consolation for me when we lose is looking out for what avatar the mods will allocate to the hapless person who's OMT almost certainly/probably/maybe brought about our match defeat.

I think it's time to create an area where we can look back at some of the classic images mods have created for such people...

...my favourites have to be AberYid's David Brentan Rodgers, Glenroyid's Goonersaurus after last season's 5-2, the many ones allocated to statto (losts of Delia I believe lol) and perhaps my ultimate favourite: Mumorn's David Sullivan, purple ****ney geezer! Classic!

I actually think the mods make even more effort to create great ones for those who say how good their OMT record's are - so GHod help Jurgen!!

So please fee free mods (and all) to create a backlog gallery of the losing omt-starter avatars, or perhaps uttings of such that were left on the studio floor so to speak.

GHod knows we could all do with some cheering up after today:)

We won't, but you can as soon as Spurs win a game.
Benfica
Arsenal
Benfica
Southampton
Liverpool

Might take a while...

Thursday night 10pm then \o/ Believe

edit: Can someone remind Statto and Aberyid of this :lol:

Last edited:
I think that the next Chelsea OMT starter has to post their wedding photo first so that when they lose we can photoshop John Terry in full kit marrying his wife.

Which ones would people vote for in terms of 3 best ones?

Mine:

3 - The 'Saudi Sportswashing Machine 5-belly' for Arcspace in Aug 2012 when we lost to that late Ben Arfa penalty
2 - The 'Walcott-bumface' for AuroRaman(?) after our FA Cup 3rd round defeat this January or AberYid's December David Brentan 'disco dancer' (can't choose between them)
1 - Mumorn's David Sullivan purple coated 'yawning geezer' after that 3-0 loss in October - ABSOLUTE CLASSIC!!!

I'll have you know that bumface led to a five-game winning streak. Until we lost again. So I've changed my avatar again to something that doesn't stand out as much.

Mods..is there any of you that have the copies of the losing-OMT avatars that have been dished out, since this became the norm?

If so, any chance we could have some (if not all:p) posted here in this thread for memories sake?

I've been told it's Tim. I have to change it myself though as I'm an admin so I'll do it when I get to a pc tomorrow.

Back