• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The London Taxpayers' Stadium Shambles

Stewards taking seat numbers of those that wouldn't sit down.

Stratford station closed due to overcrowding.

West Ham "fans" attacking Boro fans.

TTcGi6S.jpg

How the hell have they not got in trouble for this yet? It's literally happened every game there.

The whole West Ham new stadium situation is a mess.

Some old man got bottled?...

What is wrong with these 'people'?

The whole West Ham new stadium situation is a mess.

Some old man got bottled?...

What is wrong with these 'people'?
Ummm... this is West Ham... you do know that many of them are allegedly thugs, gypsies, low lifes, violent thieves that have done time, and juvenile little stabby chavs?

they got a bit stabby last time they got relegated too

now, the stadium move may be affecting team performance but it's the latter making the natives restless

That is all very interesting - I went today (best mates dad couldn't make it so I borrowed his ticket) as I wanted to see what is really going on.

Have to say it was quite a pleasant atmosphere today, no hassle from stewards etc.
But there was one small corner of the ground where there was a large security presence.

They don't have any police in the ground, only a mixture of football stewards and large event type stewards. It's also very easy to move around the whole stadium (except into the away fans I think) via the concourse.

It's definitely not fit to be a football stadium. It's more like a US sports stadium with recessed concession stands and people generally loitering around.

The whole end of the stadium I was in (behind the goal to the left) stood for the whole game.

The Chelsea game is going to be a nightmare to police - police use side streets etc to move and control crowds, all you have at the Olympic Park is open areas and tucked away nookes and crannies by the canal.

If the above Twitter posts are true then Chelsea really is going to be horrible.

There are some big issues, but with a few years of cooperation between landlord and club it could be sorted out.

I have to say that I feel sorry for any football fans whose club want them to watch a game so far from the pitch. Nightmare. As for the lout with the blade, hope he gets a ban from going anywhere near a football game for 10 years.

Seriously, when will sanctions be issued? They cheaped out on the stadium to start with, hung it on the taxpayer and now don't want to pay to properly staff the matches? Tossers! Points deduction!

Seriously, when will sanctions be issued? They cheaped out on the stadium to start with, hung it on the taxpayer and now don't want to pay to properly staff the matches? Tossers! Points deduction!
Deal was stadium pays for stewards and police, so it will cost us more money to police their games.... Nice

Back