• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The London Taxpayers' Stadium Shambles

3-0 lol. Should have been 5 or 6 to be fair. Championship at the Olympic Stadium next season?

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk Pro

There is a rumour going that they are playing fake crowd noise over the PA to raise noise levels. :D

Embarrassing if true.

They used to do that at the old Wembley. I did some work with the company that designed the PA system there way back when and we taped the sound of the crowd at big games and played it through the PA at lesser games to improve the atmosphere.

i dont think we should laugh too much at the Spammers and their current troubles.......next season we will be playing all our home games at Wembley and we all know how poor our results are at that ground.

i dont think we should laugh too much at the Spammers and their current troubles.......next season we will be playing all our home games at Wembley and we all know how poor our results are at that ground.

we've won more games there than we've lost haven't we?

I said this about a week ago
Those who laugh last....

I fully expect us to encounter teething problems at Wembley and the new WHL, doesn't mean we can't laugh at West Ham.

That's because the vast majority of our games at Wembley have been at a far higher level than your average PL match.

Most of our matches have either been cup finals, semi finals or CL match. In all of them our win % will be far lower than our average PL win %.

That's because the vast majority of our games at Wembley have been at a far higher level than your average PL match.

Most of our matches have either been cup finals, semi finals or CL match. In all of them our win % will be far lower than our average PL win %.
Good call. People forget this. Also in most of those matches we have only had half of the stadium so it hasn't been a 'home' match at all.

Having been at the Monaco game I think the result would've been the same whether it was held at Wembley or WHL.... We were the better team throughout and conceded two goals on the break to Monaco's only 2 shots on target. There wasn't too much wrong with the performance in that game IMO, the result just didn't reflect he performance overall.

But still higher than West Ham's

we've won more games there than we've lost haven't we?

the new Wembley? I think weve won 1 and lost 5 or 6 iirc.

the old Wembley was like our second home, tremendous record. However that Wembley no longer exists

Good call. People forget this. Also in most of those matches we have only had half of the stadium so it hasn't been a 'home' match at all.

Having been at the Monaco game I think the result would've been the same whether it was held at Wembley or WHL.... We were the better team throughout and conceded two goals on the break to Monaco's only 2 shots on target. There wasn't too much wrong with the performance in that game IMO, the result just didn't reflect he performance overall.

good logical response, but sometimes logic goes out of the window with some things. We played ok against Monaco but we still lost. We have even lost an FA cup semi final to Portsmouth at the new Wembley, again who would have thought that could've happened.

Also we will have to factor in how many teams and players will raise their game simply because of having a chance of playing at the new Wembley, players who under normal circumstances wouldnt get a chance to play at that stadium.

Back