• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

11873663_884114204958809_1995133700657037624_n.jpg

typical knuckle dragger, not smart enough to respond in kind so gets the sovereigns out, what a prick

Can someone explain to me how a West Ham fan can smack an Arsenal fan outside the Emirates surrounded hundred of dingdongs all in red with no retaliation?

I assume Henry's reaction is to something else and that it has been 'superimposed' to be about Wenger's lack of transfer activity? Can anyone confirm?

Some talk on teletext they've signed some 16 year old for £34m, Rex Secco.. sounds like a load of gonad*s but amusing looking at some of their tweets.

EDIT

Tis a Hoax, so yes very amusing.

Interesting post from a restless Woolwich fan here: http://www.goonersworld.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1278920#p1278920

Wanderer fan said:
Top comment there below

I’m tired of hearing so called fans/misinformed football fans defending Wenger. You just need to go back 2008/09 and you realise we’ve been hearing the same lies just in a different format each season.

Wenger knew about Welbeck’s injury but revealed the full truth after the window shut. He did this a few years ago with Vermaelen and his achilles,claiming he "would be back soon"... only admitting he needed surgery once the window had shut.

He's lied to fans so many times it's untrue. Example, claiming he'd suffered in the CL by "prioritising the FA Cup". Ignoring the fact that Arsenal regularly fielded rubbish teams that were humbled by Stoke and Blackburn etc. Or how about claiming Podolski was not bought as an RVP replacement when he knew all along a deal had been already struck with Fergie? How about his promise he wouldn't sell Nasri and Cesc in the same summer then selling both within weeks of each other?

Last year on deadline day, he buggered off to Rome. This year, he jaunts off to Paris when he should be breaking his back to bring in these elusive “Exceptional Players” and earn his 8million a year salary.

Fact is, Wenger is in bed with Kroenke. He always has been and this has been abundantly clear to anyone with half a brain. Lets take Wenger’s shares in the club, do you think he wants to affect their value for when he decides to depart? I'm near 99.9% certain he is getting bonuses for not signing players.. For years the AKB claimed "Kroenke is withholding funds" despite clear evidence the wage bill was enormous and getting bigger each year (Bendtner, Eboue, Grimandi, Denilson etc etc ring any bells).

Years of failure were dressed up as being "the board's fault" even though Wenger was getting his a**e handed to him in the CL by PSV, Valencia, Deportivo... much poorer teams. The problem for the AKB now is that, with those huge financial commercial deals, the property developments, the huge TV deal, allied to Arsenal's match day revenue AND CL TV cash, they've now run out of excuses…What now AKB’s?

Whereas before Wenger's excuse was he couldn't compete money-wise, the excuse has changed to "I've got loads of money but there's no players". PLEASE!? How can you believe this?

How did treble-winning Barca find new players? If the highly paid scouts genuinely can't find better than rubbish like Giroud and Walcott, then sack the lot of them, as I've seen better players in The Championship. The minute Wenger gave Giroud £130k a week (!) and Wally £140k you just knew that was it, nobody was coming. Come on you Giroud lovers, even his own country's fans boo this guy.

What's funny is that Wenger has been taking the mick out of Arsenal FC for years, using it as his own personal failed experiment. Project youth, then the massive wages to garbage like Eboue and Almunia, then the obsession with becoming Barca-lite, then Yaya Sanogo, and now his latest joke: signing nobody at all!

His arrogance knows no bounds and Gary Neville was spot on. Problem always was, after Jose very intentionally baited him by mentioning how much Wenger spends - a deliberate ploy made to force the imbecile Wenger into proving a point by spending nothing - he was always going to try and prove a point.Sadly, it's the same point he's been failing to prove these past 11 years by failing to compete for the PL. All of a sudden, the FA Cup, a competition Wenger devalued by claiming 4th place was a bigger achievement…

Stan Kroenke is a billionaire too. Arsenal are loaded. Yet, as our macaronic fans boast about making a soulless distant billionaire richer, through his scamming of their stupidity; on the pitch the club is a laughing stock. Going into a new season with just one recognised striker - the French donkey who couldn't hit a barn door. Record cash in the bank but holes everywhere. Being charged the highest ticket prices in Europe, but spending less than Burnley and Getafe on players. A manager riling about the excesses of football but picking 8milliona year for £140,000 p/w himself. Being proud about all that cash in the bank,but the club not reducing prices nothing short of disgusting…

I’m glad I’ve finally woken up to the fraudulent manner in which our club is run, the question when will you….

The poster makes some very eloquent points about the hypocrisy of Wenger and the excuses having now run dry - like many of us have tried to say in this thread. It's hilarious to see them now realising the illusion and it'll be even more hilarious to see what inventive ways Neymar will come up with to counter the points and still say that "Arsene is a genius.":D

Possibly a warning for us in the future and how we go about "reaching for the top." In our case there is no excuse but to do just that (seeing as we haven't been there since 1961).

Back