• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The European Football Championship

England have about 8 players in the box, Saka gets the ball 35 meters out, in a perfect position to swing it at the back post. What does he do? Tries to fudging shoot from 30+ meters. Absolute macaron!

Something about stopping them feeling quite so constrictive if calf muscles are especially large

Improves blood flow, apparently…

Aerodynamics. 😁

Genuinely don't understand why. I think I read it something to do with tightness. But it's modern football, so it's probably just for lykes on tha gram.

could they not try the next size up?

I said earlier in the tournament....it just has an end of days feeling. Just like when you all know your club manager is on the way out.

No belief.
No trust.
No positivity.
No dynamism.
No risk taking.
No detectable coaching.

I'm sure this group of players could be a very good team....but not at this stage of the managerial cycle. There's barely a heartbeat left.

my GHod, Neville is suggesting Alexander Arnold

the dumbest footballer in the sqaud
I can see why he’s saying it. TAA is a dogbrick defender but he’s a terrific ball player from right back. He can hit passes that Walker and Trippier can’t and you’d expect that England should have most possession this half.

To say “not playing Trent should be illegal” is overstating it a touch though.

I can see why he’s saying it. TAA is a dogbrick defender but he’s a terrific ball player from right back. He can hit passes that Walker and Trippier can’t and you’d expect that England should have most possession this half.

To say “not playing Trent should be illegal” is overstating it a touch though.

leaves you right open down that side though, because he's such a bad defender

Southgate's England were better when he wasn't in the squad

Back