• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The European Football Championship

They are better than us.
Who was pulling mainoo aside telling him he can't tackle or go to ground anymore after the yellow ?
No leaders.
Red card waiting to happen. Need to sub him off. Red card and the games over although doesn't look like we can win with eleven.

I find it amazing there isn't one midfielder in the country that can play forward passes from central midfield.

Thing is though when we have them, Carrick, Scholes, Huddlestone they don't get played anyway. I truly believe if Modric was English he wouldn't have made it.

I find it amazing there isn't one midfielder in the country that can play forward passes from central midfield.

Thing is though when we have them, Carrick, Scholes, Huddlestone they don't get played anyway. I truly believe if Modric was English he wouldn't have made it.

another reason he should have taken Dier

He really isn’t is he
My mate things he is the messiah and when I point out he can’t pass he doesn’t get it
Great at running
Great at arriving late
The bit in between he is a bit meh

Can't play that assist pass to save his life, no real vision as he doesn't have that sort of creative mind. He's a #8, potentially a great one, but all this Zidane comparisons etc need to stop. He's not a playmaker.

Back