• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Centre Back thread

I want us to get Coady as much due to his leadership qualities as his ability on the pitch. He would be a proper leader in defence and help Romero transition. Coady reads the game very well and this would also help us keep a solid defensive shape.

We sell whoever gets an offer first, hence Toby, Lamela, Hart going before Winks, Dier, Sanchez, Davies, Aurier.

We know Sanchez has a couple of clubs interested in him, so likely to go before Dier

Agreed, we all have our preferences out of those who arent good enough, but generally the list of those who need shifting is agreed but 90% of fans. Feels like Sanchez will be first to go through, I agree

Ndombele and Dele would also be on my list of players I'd shift if there were any takers too

I want us to get Coady as much due to his leadership qualities as his ability on the pitch. He would be a proper leader in defence and help Romero transition. Coady reads the game very well and this would also help us keep a solid defensive shape.

Coady would be the one learning from Romero (guy is Seria A defender of year, Copa winner, CL experience)

But I could see the value of PL experience alongside (just not our PL experience, i.e. Dier or Sanchez)

Back