• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Bigger Picture - aka we've been here before

the bigger picture includes the recently reorganized scouting team: webb and lange came in at the start of the season and i think we will see more impact in the next transfer window. not sure about transfer and wages budget and hopefully levy managers to find a co-investor if he is not going to put in any of his personal money.

Also, ange's coaching staff needs to be looked at. He has jedinek and mason as his main assistant coaches (defence and attack). While ange might be experienced, the other two aren't and maybe he needs more help there. I mean these guys need to be concerned about the severe drop off in form in both attack and defence.

Under conte, I thought the set piece coach did wonders for us. What about the fitness coaches, physios and medical staff? Conte questioned them openly and I vaguely recall Ange questioning player return times from injury when the list was long

You didn’t enjoy our wins against Brentford, Brighton, Palace, Luton, Villa or Forest? None of them was the perfect performance but more than enough positives in each of them.
The Villa game I recall and thought we did well; the others in your list, not so much. Not exactly top sides, I guess none of those games were particularly memorable for me. That probably has to do with the relative disengagement I've been feeling, but then that's really the point. My overall take-away from watching us in 2024 (my own bigger picture) has been one of dissatisfaction and disappointment with the performances.

Back