• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The best Spurs team of all time - centre back

Who is going to partner King in the back two for our all time best Spurs team?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Now I am at a quandry as to what to do in choosing between Mabbutt and Mackay. I do think Mackay should be in central midfield, but I also believe he is the better out of him and Mabbutt. Mackay it is then......

Now I am at a quandry as to what to do in choosing between Mabbutt and Mackay. I do think Mackay should be in central midfield, but I also believe he is the better out of him and Mabbutt. Mackay it is then......

If we are going for 4-2-3-1 then he is a shoe in for one of the sitting positions. On that basis, I think that we should put Mabbs through.

If we are going for 4-2-3-1 then he is a shoe in for one of the sitting positions. On that basis, I think that we should put Mabbs through.

Yes, but I went for Mackay on the basis he was the better option compared to Mabbs. This is difficult!

Jennings
King
Perryman
Mackay
Modric
Blanchflower
Ardiles
Bale
Greaves Lineker Klinsmann

Drop Linekar and accomodate Gazza in midfield, and Hoddle instead of Modric.

I think my team would be:

Jennings

Perryman Norman King Knowles

Mackay Blanchflower

Gazza Hoddle Ardiles

Greaves

Bench : The legends that I have left out such as Waddle, England, Klinsmann, Modric, Bale, Ginola

I've extended the closing time on the poll so that overseas posters will have a chance to vote

And this is why we run this place as a benevolent dictatorship. All hell breaks loose when we ask for your opinions ;)

Welcome to the board, by the way :D

Thanks for the welcome. I used to post many years ago on the original Spurs Update forum and then Glory-glory under the username SpurDon but then changed email and lost my password ! Have been lurking for quite a few years and thought it was about time I contributed.

Thanks for the welcome. I used to post many years ago on the original Spurs Update forum and then Glory-glory under the username SpurDon but then changed email and lost my password ! Have been lurking for quite a few years and thought it was about time I contributed.

Wow. That was a while back. Welcome back :)

If this is the only chance we're getting to vote for Mackay then so be it. No way he can be left out of the team. Sorry Mabbsy.

It's not the only chance (unless he makes the team) and if we are playing 4-2-3-1 then he is a shoe in in his actual position.

Back