• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
C/P from twitter, a lot simpler than sorting through this thread.

ok, but who is asking for this thread to be sorted through???

whatever you copy and paste from twitter or wherever goes straight into a separate read only ITK rumour thread. Straight.

Yeah basically. Difference is I don't go making stuff up. Although 99% sure Messi is taking his medical in one of the toilets at WHL now.

Any agents ever hang around the offices? Phone calls to be listened in on?

Six week KO for Spurs' Parker

Profile: Scott Parker
Scott Parker is facing six weeks on the sidelines, following confirmation the Tottenham midfielder will undergo surgery next week.

Parker has been struggling with a problem in his Achilles since the end of last season. He was able to battle through Euro 2012 for England, but he returned to pre-season with Spurs still in discomfort.

Read more at http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport/story/163246.html#vtAL5sKpHISxU9SU.99

Bad times.

But what about everything that others post?

In theory two threads would fit the bill. This one and one of ONLY ITK updates. If the other were unlocked anyone could update it as they do this one.

Only problem is people not sticking to the rules of the other thread and posting opinion in there. Although a mod can quite easily delete such as long as the volume isnt silly.

That way though we have this one as a free for all and that one as a "quick browse" option

So your 'solution' is to create lots of different, very specific threads?

I thought mods were too busy to be over complicating things like this?

I never said that. Levy's transfer policy and brinkmanship has been the source of many a thread in the past as well.

Six week KO for Spurs' Parker

Profile: Scott Parker
Scott Parker is facing six weeks on the sidelines, following confirmation the Tottenham midfielder will undergo surgery next week.

Parker has been struggling with a problem in his Achilles since the end of last season. He was able to battle through Euro 2012 for England, but he returned to pre-season with Spurs still in discomfort.

Read more at http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport/story/163246.html#vtAL5sKpHISxU9SU.99

Bad times.

double bump

akqayid @akqayid

Also as a note of best ItK about @jetsetyid pointed that lewandowski was our number one target back in June. The boy is DL I swear it!

But what about everything that others post?

i think you C/P practically 95% of the ITK rumours in this thread :)...if you go on holiday or are missing for whatever reason then its a different matter, but as you are here on a daily basis then you could post all that stuff into a separate locked thread

anyway, its just a suggestion, it somehow works on other sites, but if its not possible here then that fine. When i want ITK quickly and easily, il just go to those threads on those sites:)

i think you C/P practically 95% of the ITK rumours in this thread :)...if you go on holiday or are missing for whatever reason then its a different matter, but as you are here on a daily basis then you could post all that stuff into a separate locked thread

anyway, its just a suggestion, it somehow works on other sites, but if its not possible here then that fine. When i want ITK quickly and easily, il just go to those threads on those sites:)

You slag. ;) :-"

I guess this is about Ade:

akqayid @akqayid

I'm not in anyway saying its over. No way. But I there's a little more effort to push it over the line. And it's all city to do

Back