• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The bloke who started it doesn't appear to even be a journalist, just some bloke who supports spurs and uses twitter too much

key word. from time to time I get tasty info ( not on spurs ) but if I put it on twitter on my work account id see a significant drop in workload

I asked him how he knows about the press room;

got a mate doing some contract work there at the mo

was his answer. I shall investigate further.

That's a big, big call.

I haven't seen enough to comment on how good he is, but Lampard has scored a lot of goals from midfield.

Whether or not he will be AS GOOD as Lampard I dont know, but comparisons now to Lampard at 22 are favourable IMO.

What I agree with fully though is that he is a player very much in the Lampard mould - the first in this league since Lampard, they dont seem to be easy to find!

will be a bit difficult at the mo as we dont have an official shirt

maybe they will announce the shirt. or, announce they will announce something really dull like a coaching partership with some b-team in east timor

edit - page one of transfer window rulebook - players must hold shirt.

page one of transfer window rulebook - players must hold shirt.

When was the last time we actually did this? I cant remember.

Though to be honest we are basically brick when it comes to communication. How often are players signed, with interviews or comment from player and manager in the press and then about 3 days later the OS is updated with a two line comment "Err yeah, we signed whatshisname" and no picture?!?

Apparently Drogba is on his way to Barca? apparently he has got a clause that allows him to leave Shangai Shenhua for free if Barcelona came calling. He will meet the Spanish club tomorrow?

I asked him how he knows about the press room;

got a mate doing some contract work there at the mo

was his answer. I shall investigate further.

:ross:

What was the transfer rumour a few seasons back when the carpet fitters were passing on info (allegedly)

Whatever it was, it never happened and the guy was made to look a dingdong.

Or was it electricians???? 8-[

Whatever.

Yido_Marks ‏@marksy316

Normal press room out of action, set up next door, awaiting a pic, seems to me things have been done and fingers crossed announced!

Liverpool fans are now saying they should hijack the Vertonghen deal as it looks like we cant complete it ourselves :ross:

Yido_Marks ‏@marksy316

Normal press room out of action, set up next door, awaiting a pic, seems to me things have been done and fingers crossed announced!

maybe the club is just doing some work and temporarily re-arranging things

like someone else said, this seems to be a press conference that no press have been invited to8-[

Back