• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Villarreal's new coach, Manuel Preciado, has died of a heart attack.

Just read that his wife died from cancer in 02, his 15 year old son died in 04 in a car crash, and his dad died last year after being run over. He then dies the day after becoming Villarreal boss..how fudging harsh life is for some.

Ive seen him play there on many occasions for Croatia, and thats where harry did play him for Pompey. So maybe you should check before making statements like that. Nk was there before Crouch and Defoe remember. Oh and I know I only have 30 odd posts so sorry......

No need for the sarcastic remarks. And I've never seen him play there for Portsmouth and I've watched Pompey a lot in the Premiership. Either way, I don't think he would be suited in that position. Especially in the Premiership.

Just read that his wife died from cancer in 02, his 15 year old son died in 04 in a car crash, and his dad died last year after being run over. He then dies the day after becoming Villarreal boss..how fudging harsh life is for some.

Wow. Kennedy-esque like bad luck there.

Who: The Goat
When: 7th June
Where: SC

From our usual source, We've just freed a young star from a french prison in the woods.
-------------

What the fudge?

From our usual source, We've just freed a young star from a french prison in the woods.
-------------

What the fudge?

allo_allo_rene.jpg

-------------

What the fudge?

I thonk he's been left holding the smoking goon, someone has tapped him the wonk.

'The Prison in the Woods' is a chapter from 'The Perils of Certain English Prisoners' by dingdongens.

Rennes was the site of a German POW camp.

On the outskirts of Paris you'll find Europe's largest prison.

Possibilities aplenty.

I've just heard from a good source that the European Championship starts tomorrow. Remember where you heard it first.

I could be wrong about this but I think the goat is a general user name for ITK's who are so important they can't even reveal their internet identity!! These are the really really important people, who if it got out who they were it would cause the share price to plummet.

(The French in this thread had me cracking up...very funny)

I could be wrong about this but I think the goat is a general user name for ITK's who are so important they can't even reveal their internet identity!! These are the really really important people, who if it got out who they were it would cause the share price to plummet.

(The French in this thread had me cracking up...very funny)

The braniacs over at SC has decided that JJetset should post through the Goat to avoid so many questions, yet they put in 'from our usual source' which means it's from him. Not much secrecy there.

Back