• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Spurs v Hearts Friendly Weds 17 July at 7PM

Presumably in traditional Scottish pi ssing rain and howling wind

Mainly I'm posting this to remind you to pay £45 for SpursPLAY if you wanna pay it this year https://play.tottenhamhotspur.com/home
I didn't cough up last year and had to find streams to watch the victorious U21 team romp to double victory

I've found it money well spent, I've only been to a couple of development games since covid and it save pounds in petrol money to see them plus some away games.

Ha, do you think that is the back 4, Porro Gray Skipp Donley?!
Centre back and left back looking an issue without our stars.
Remind me where Udogie and Davies are?

Note Spence IS in the squad and Reguilon is not, unsure if he is injured. Some said neither would get a chance to impress and will definitely be sold.
Hmm is Sarr injured?

Note we probably have Deki and Maddison as dual #10s with Bissouma sitting.

I'm very interested in Hall, Moore, Bergvall, Lankshear so they may play the second half.
We have Scarlett and Veliz on the bench; they can't both play striker in our system.

Back