• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

So, what happened today?

Smoked black hash today. Lady Norf and I on our upper deck off the bedroom, cups of tea in hand, passing nicely rolled spliffs - hash and tobacco - back and forth. Soaking up the warm autumn sun. Simm-plee spet-acklar. Had a lovely, rambling chat, appreciating the heck outta one another after spending Saturday afternoon at a bittersweet celebration of life for a neighbour who lost a long, valiant battle with cancer. The irony of huffing hash with evil tobacco wasn't lost on us. Didn't stop us either. Gotta live, eh?

Hadn't enjoyed it in a long time with legal cannibis shops opening like crazy in weed-legal Canada. So now, everyone is smoking pot. Buds out the ying-yang. But quality hashish is something far rarer. Takes more work to make a more refined product. Costs more, too. Oh but it's so worth it. Lovely buzz that burns off clean and doesn't leave you feeling bogged down like indica cannibis can. A pal snagged us a nice 1/4 oz. chunk. Can get more too outta his British Columbia source. Definitely in for that as the dark days of winter approach.

We'll talk wine soon. Spanish reds from Bierzo and Monastrell. And French red from the Corbieres region. Gotta live, eh?

Smoked black hash today. Lady Norf and I on our upper deck off the bedroom, cups of tea in hand, passing nicely rolled spliffs - hash and tobacco - back and forth. Soaking up the warm autumn sun. Simm-plee spet-acklar. Had a lovely, rambling chat, appreciating the heck outta one another after spending Saturday afternoon at a bittersweet celebration of life for a neighbour who lost a long, valiant battle with cancer. The irony of huffing hash with evil tobacco wasn't lost on us. Didn't stop us either. Gotta live, eh?

Hadn't enjoyed it in a long time with legal cannibis shops opening like crazy in weed-legal Canada. So now, everyone is smoking pot. Buds out the ying-yang. But quality hashish is something far rarer. Takes more work to make a more refined product. Costs more, too. Oh but it's so worth it. Lovely buzz that burns off clean and doesn't leave you feeling bogged down like indica cannibis can. A pal snagged us a nice 1/4 oz. chunk. Can get more too outta his British Columbia source. Definitely in for that as the dark days of winter approach.

We'll talk wine soon. Spanish reds from Bierzo and Monastrell. And French red from the Corbieres region. Gotta live, eh?
How the world's changed. When I was a kid you smoked hash when you couldn't get/afford real weed.

How the world's changed. When I was a kid you smoked hash when you couldn't get/afford real weed.

You’re younger than you look, then. I was a stoner in the early 90s and that was well before skunk and designer weeds, when the finest stuff one could obtain was charas from Manali, and grass was fit only for people who eschewed tobacco.

You’re younger than you look, then. I was a stoner in the early 90s and that was well before skunk and designer weeds, when the finest stuff one could obtain was charas from Manali, and grass was fit only for people who eschewed tobacco.
Early 90s is about right for me too. Maybe it's a geographical thing

That is the poshest way i have ever seen anyone describe how they got stoned on a spliff.

We was due to move into our new house End-January got told today it's now Mid-December !!
I was shocked but it's brilliant and very exciting, 46 days to try and get a lot sorted haha !!

Bought the wife tickets for Paul weller at Edinburgh Castle for her Christmas.
I'm not a big fan but the good lady is.
To her credit I jokingly offered these or another trip to the Lane and she swithered, it's just for a second, but it was there.

Bought the wife tickets for Paul weller at Edinburgh Castle for her Christmas.
I'm not a big fan but the good lady is.
To her credit I jokingly offered these or another trip to the Lane and she swithered, it's just for a second, but it was there.

what a loving gift, I wouldn't put up with Weller for my wife

Sorry to see the site has had problems with adult content being posted. What impact will this have for you? Is there a period for suspension of advertising?

Back