• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Sergio Reguilón

Does that smell of Levy wanting him out of the club? Either way, if it happened how he said, that doesn't show anyone in a good light.

I imagine it was due to us being over our 17 overseas players limit. With not being able to sell or loan Sanchez, Ndombele or Lloris before the deadline, we were well over on numbers.

Do Bournemouth or Palace/Wolves need a LB?
Not sure but there must be a team back in Spain that fancies him?

Maybe he has options and is just not in any hurry to decide until the end of the window. I wouldn't be in any real rush if there's still a chance of a couple new offers coming later towards the deadline. I doubt Spurs are worried, he'll be gone by September.

Maybe he has options and is just not in any hurry to decide until the end of the window. I wouldn't be in any real rush if there's still a chance of a couple new offers coming later towards the deadline. I doubt Spurs are worried, he'll be gone by September.
Spanish clubs wont pay fees, just like with Gil

We've had to loan Regulion out 3 times recently because we've not been able to find a buyer. He's only got 11 months left on his contract, so loaning him again now will effectively be releasing him.

Spanish clubs wont pay fees, just like with Gil

We've had to loan Regulion out 3 times recently because we've not been able to find a buyer. He's only got 11 months left on his contract, so loaning him again now will effectively be releasing him.
Which is why he can keep waiting and assess his options. He'll still be gone by the deadline I'm sure.

Apparently several teams have enquired, he wants a team playing European football

Feel for him. He went to atletico. Got injured. The in hospital got one of the superbugs. Almost killed him.

He's a lot richer than me and has a super hot wife. So not crying about it.

Feel for him. He went to atletico. Got injured. The in hospital got one of the superbugs. Almost killed him.

Exactly, and has had offers (apparently), needs to go somewhere he can play

Marta Diaz split from him last autumn, guess she didn’t fancy dating a journeyman or living in Manchester.

Hopefully he gets his career back on track, as should be in his prime now.

Back