• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Season Ticket Price Announcement

I think next season will be my 17th in a row.... the first 8 of those spent in the East Lower and been in the East Upper since then.

Its the first thing on my list as important, had mine for decades and I still get the buzz when I get the new one. " Next season its our turn" I wish I had a pound for every time I said that. :)

14th year for me - have been sharing with a mate for the last 2, although i still go to most the games i don't have the ST for

I can forgive GF anything after that cup win at Anfield, we never won up there in my fathers lifetime.

That was the cup game if I remember, but we also won the year before? by the same score when Ossie was manager I think. ( memory is not as good as it was).

I do remember seeing us win up there in 85, it was our first up there since the titanic went down, never forget it we partied for days. :D

Back