• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Season Ticket Price Announcement

Jordinho

Martin Peters
Staff member
All season ticket prices for the season 2015/16 will be frozen and the renewal date for this will be 30 April 2015.

Season tickets prices for the subsequent season 2016/17 will see an average increase of less than 2%, with Junior (inclusive of U18s) and Senior Citizen tickets frozen for the fourth successive season.

The Club fully recognises the need to keep football affordable and facilitate a fantastic atmosphere in the ground. We also want to acknowledge the tremendous support we receive in all competitions. These price announcements mean that over the past three seasons, years 2014–2017, our ticket prices will have seen an average increase of approximately 0.5% per annum, with no increases for Junior and Senior Citizens.

We have been consciously pricing Cup matches to reward great support and will continue to do so. In addition, family tickets have been a key feature of the packages we have offered in order to attract fans of all ages and to enable young fans to enjoy watching the team live at the Lane.

We should like to thank fans for their unstinting support both at home and away.

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/season-ticket-pricing-announcement-230115/

if we were playing entertaining football at home then im sure Levy would have put the prices up

if we were playing entertaining football at home then im sure Levy would have put the prices up

What are you talking about? We have a massive waiting list for season tickets and would sell out no problem (still with a waiting list left over) even if Levy increased the prices by 10% The demand already far outstrips supply irrespective of the current quality of our football.

All season ticket prices for the season 2015/16 will be frozen and the renewal date for this will be 30 April 2015.

Season tickets prices for the subsequent season 2016/17 will see an average increase of less than 2%, with Junior (inclusive of U18s) and Senior Citizen tickets frozen for the fourth successive season.

The Club fully recognises the need to keep football affordable and facilitate a fantastic atmosphere in the ground. We also want to acknowledge the tremendous support we receive in all competitions. These price announcements mean that over the past three seasons, years 2014–2017, our ticket prices will have seen an average increase of approximately 0.5% per annum, with no increases for Junior and Senior Citizens.

We have been consciously pricing Cup matches to reward great support and will continue to do so. In addition, family tickets have been a key feature of the packages we have offered in order to attract fans of all ages and to enable young fans to enjoy watching the team live at the Lane.

We should like to thank fans for their unstinting support both at home and away.

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/season-ticket-pricing-announcement-230115/

Order Order....please let the right honorable gentlemen speak........DubaiSpur please continue....

Yet income from tv deals goes up how much.

The new TV deal was ment to herald prices coming down. A bit like energy companies, no chance of reducing to a proper amount. Hopefully the Govenment will get involved sooner rather than later.

The new TV deal was ment to herald prices coming down. A bit like energy companies, no chance of reducing to a proper amount. Hopefully the Govenment will get involved sooner rather than later.

I think the football supporters assocoation calculated that the extra money negotiated in the last TV deal was the equivalent of £51 for every premier league ticket.

Does make me wonder whether the matchday revenue aspect is diminishing?

Not according to the clubs, it wasn't! Only supporter associations were peddling that optimistic line.

I see little chance of any ticket price reduction until we have built the new stadium - after which, there might be a smallish reduction if the demand isn't quite strong enough to achieve regular full houses (which, in turn, will depend upon how well we're doing by then).

Not according to the clubs, it wasn't! Only supporter associations were peddling that optimistic line.

I see little chance of any ticket price reduction until we have built the new stadium - after which, there might be a smallish reduction if the demand isn't quite strong enough to achieve regular full houses (which, in turn, will depend upon how well we're doing by then).

Indeed. I think our club have done a decent job this season with ticket prices. Cheap tickets and family offers for our Cup games, even including the CC Semi final and the forthcoming Europa League game against Fiorentina.

I would imagine that the new stadium will have some seats that will prove reasonably difficult to sell towards the back of the upper tiers. It wouldn't surprise me to see very competetive prices for these tickets.

I didn't say it was! I'm sure when this was up for debate there was several MPs all wanting a change in the pricing.

Agree there is no hope whatsoever of prices coming down, even when the stadium is paid for. Queen Elizabeth bridge a fine example.

Realised there wasn't a thread about renewals, so thought I would post in here.

So...........who renewed? I did. Going to get to most of the games next season and be a good supporter, this season I have been dreadful. I am a lot closer to the ground now living in Bishops Stortford so have no excuse really.

I renewed, although having said that there weren't too many games at WHL that I really enjoyed this season....

I think it was only really Chelsea, Arsenal, Swansea and the Man Utd game (that even though I thought we were second best in for the first 70 odd minutes, was still a good spectacle).

Overall it was perhaps the most boring season at WHL since George Graham was manager.

Probably was one of the most boring seasons, but you have to go through these bad seasons to get to the good ones. If I or my brothers don't renew we would lose the ST and never get one for a very long time. I think this will be my 21st year of having a ST and I've said previously on here I can't ever see myself getting rid of it.

I renewed again, next year will be my 18th year with an ST

I missed a fair few games due to my priorities changing, I can see me going to all the bigger games then stub-hubbing the one's I cant make

Back